Solar Penguins
Welcome to SolarPenguins Enjoy The Forums Have Fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Solar Penguins
Welcome to SolarPenguins Enjoy The Forums Have Fun!
Solar Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chill\'s Daily School Diary

4 posters

Go down

Chill\'s Daily School Diary Empty Chill's Daily School Diary

Post by Chillex Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 am

June 09, 2009.

•> Well, Everything was really fine, Most of it, It was really quiet, Like I feel like everybody was alone. Then later on, After the teacher *cough*Advisers*cough*, Came in the room, We were really happy to see the teacher came in, REALLY happy! Why? The aircon's closed, So she opened it. Thank you teacher! Also, We weren't doing anything for the whole day, On our sits and whenever a new idea of games is discovered, We spring out to action and play!

June 10, 2009.

•> When I came in the room, It was a little bit quiet, Then when the teacher came in, My classmates start to goof off! "Hi Ms. Beautiful!" "He loves G#14!" "He loves B#8!", What a blast, But when the teacher came in, We greet her, Our adviser of course. Then after that, She got mad of us since we were noisy, Right at the time she is getting out of the room... WE STARTED TO NOISE AGAIN! Our Adviser opened again and we shush up, Close? PARTY! Open? . . . . . . . Close? PARTY! Everyone was really laughing! We just started taking 5 exams, And they were diagnote test or something, I score 39/45 at the English. I score 9-15 or something/45 at Science. I score 11/45 at Math. Then we took this "Common Sense" exams, Those were easy. But Science and Math were freaking hard!

June 11, 2009.

•> Well, I went up a little bit early on school, So we were all stucked up in front of the door waiting for our Adviser to come in. After 5 minutes, We got inside, Plus, We made a new sitting arrangement, On my right is "K______", On my left is "C______", In front of me is "???", And on my back is "C_____". Nope, Im not gonna tell their names. I got a good sit since i can see the two white boards in front where the teachers write. Nothing happened thrilling this day, Oh well... Later on, Before going home, We do a project about "Define Independence Day", That's what we call what happens tomorrow, June 12, 2009. After that, On the street im going home, I found a really big dog! I was amazed! So i took it a picture, Then i rush up to my home and tell my parents what kind of dog it is, They said it was a "Dane", Wow!

June 15, 2009.

•> Had fun for the previous 3 days of no classes. Well now, The teachers have introduced themselves already, And they were all very sarcast-er peoples, Kidding. They tend to make laughter while teaching, We don't do activities yet, We just met those new teachers, And there's one strict teacher, A teacher for English. She talks like she predicts what we do. But this subject is no problem for me, Since i speak english in forums right now. After that.. .. .. Nothing special happened today, Only meeting the teachers. The teachers we met were all womans! Oh well.. .. .. Wait! There's one man, Not saying his name! After that, I got home then start repairing the damages someone did at my blog, Im not showing PITY to others from now on..

June 16, 2009.

•> I was really excited today to have assignments, Since im in the mood of answering all of them, Though i won' like it when i missed one, Cause one missed assignment, One case letter for us. Later on, There were tons of HARD and ROCK assignments to boil with, Right after i got home, There were tons of things I need to do! So i rushed up even though it was just 4:00 AM in the afternoon, I was doing all my assignments up to 11:00 PM in the night! Really harsh huh? What i took hard the most is the English class. The autobiography one, We need to make it "look" long, And our teacher was also "Strict". Later on, I finished.

June 17, 2009

•> This day, I noticed that when i look at my schedule on my so called "Twitter Notebook", I noticed that half of those assignments i did last night was all for tomorrow! I was really depressed but happy for finishing it. After our recess break and lunch break, We took our so called "SCC" on our classes, Were we pick which one to vote for our school. There were just 2 parties who introduced, There will be more parties up to friday, Might take some time to vote, We will be voting to the chosen representatives on Friday too.

June 18, 2009

•> Right now, It's pretty boredsome since nothing really "Special" happening in our classroom. After we recite our prayer, National Anthem etc. One of my classmates right on the time going to "Recess", He said his crush in school, Everybody was very happy to hear that, Then there was gossips in our classroom about my classmate, He's my friend, His a boy. At first, I didn't know who was his crush yet, I asked him but replied nothing. I dunno' why, May'be he was mad at me like... his loved one was near me... Later on, We did an activity on Science, Make a collage making any pictures of technology. We didn't finished it, We will pass it tomorrow. I got home but first got to "Ministop", A convinience store, Bought ice cream then got home.

June 19, 2009

•> Right now, I asked the girl on my left, I asked her who was my friend's loved one, She replied that it was her. Then i noticed that i was talking to her very much that it triggers my friends jealousy. I didn't hesitate to say anything, I just return drawing letterings of the name "Battle Realms". Couldn't think of something good, So i picked that. Anyways, We finished the activity on science we did yesterday, It was a little hard, We ended up making TV. No antenna. Weird huh? Ok ok. Enough with it, Change topic. Also, My classmate or my friend is avoiding to notice me, I look at him, He looks away. May'be because of his jealousy. Oh well, Guess im gonna see it tomorrow. Also, Bought another ice cream from Ministop.

June 22, 2009

•> We were happy right now, Why? Because later after our first period, We will have our SSC orientation. Did i told you that SSC means Student Supreme Council? We have gone to the Auditorium, Our Auditorium, The transferees of our school were all shocked to see that our Auditorium was VERY cold! They were all astonished! But the teachers lowered the cold temperature of the aircons. After a while, We had our 4th period in class, It looks like it tooked 1 hour and 25 minutes on the orientation. After that, We took our lunch then got inside to our class room. After a while of resting from going up and down the stairs, We took the votings, We were voting on one "President", "Vice President", "Secretary", "Auditor", "Treasurer", "PRO", "Business Manager" and some 1st year representatives. I hope i didn't miss one category. Anyways, Later on, Our responsible class officers counted and tallied the votings, Our SSC representative, D_____, Has the total of 40-42 points. We were all happy to help our President with it!

June 23, 2009

•> We were doing our assignments from last day, And everything went well, After about 15 minutes or so. We have walked towards the Auditorium. Time to CHILL again! There, We were able to see what club we will be joining with. And i've made my... two decisions... I would like to pick "Cy-Tech" because it's related to Computer and im pretty much sure good at it and "CHINESE" because i can manage to study Chinese language. When i got home, My mom said that i would pick CHINESE, So do my father. They said that this may be ONLY, My only chance to study another language. So I've decided to pick that club. Tomorrow, There will be no school days. I will be putting up June 25, 2009 later. At first, I was confused, My parent's gave me a wise decision. I just love my parents! Also, We were given a form to fill up with Name, Nickname, Year And Section, And etc. This was a good day until my strict Filipino Teacher ruined it. She clearly states what the "Strict Rules" apply to us Filipinos to type with. Meaning the subjects should start with capital, And our name should be SURNAME, Name and more...

June 26, 2009

•> Earlier, We were all talking about why there haven't been any school day yesterday, June 25, 2009. Most of our classmates said from the news including me said that because of a storm named "Feria". Our school needed the day to be off. Giving us 2 vacations. Woo Hoo! for those who don't like school and Nooo! for those who likes school (Im included in this group!). Anyways, One of our classmates right after recess got home to rest because of fever. All of our subjects have assignments, Hard assignments and 7 of them! Oh well. Then i got home now. And once i got home while writing this, My laptop just crashed down causing it to hibernate when it's closed. Took a little while to post this again but finished it anyways. No school days tomorrow and sunday!

More to come...

Last edited by Chillex on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Chillex
Chillex
Beginner
Beginner

Solar Points : 27271

Back to top Go down

Chill\'s Daily School Diary Empty Re: Chill\'s Daily School Diary

Post by (Sazy) Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am

wow. thats cool, you skipped a couple of days.
(Sazy)
(Sazy)

Solar Points : 28766

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 am

Yap, What do you think? Im going to school at Saturdays and Sundays? o_O
Chillex
Chillex
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by (Sazy) Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 am

you skipped 12,13,14 thats more than two days.
(Sazy)
(Sazy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 am

yea i skipped a week sadly i got to do more work anyways to work in sat and sun is very tiring cause san and sun is our free time
Viral
Viral
Staff
Staff

Solar Points : 27777

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoise445 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 am

Viral wrote:yea i skipped a week sadly i got to do more work anyways to work in sat and sun is very tiring cause san and sun is our free time

Wow! You write everything in a diary i guess in school you can write stuff down so you dont forget.
Blastoise445
Blastoise445
Admin
Admin

Solar Points : 27982

https://solarpenguins.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by (Sazy) Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:58 am

Blastoise445 wrote:
Viral wrote:yea i skipped a week sadly i got to do more work anyways to work in sat and sun is very tiring cause san and sun is our free time

Wow! You write everything in a diary i guess in school you can write stuff down so you dont forget.

that would help remember.
(Sazy)
(Sazy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 am

GUYS! Those skipped days were no schools on those days! I know my diary! And i didn't miss a day! Sad
Chillex
Chillex
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by (Sazy) Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 am

ok. sorry for not understanding.
(Sazy)
(Sazy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 am

I understand. It's just... Annoying...
Chillex
Chillex
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by (Sazy) Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 am

sorry, are you done with school or you going to write more stuff?
(Sazy)
(Sazy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 am

Done right now, I have added this day, June 23, 2009. Also, It's 9:30 PM in the night right now. Doing some homeworks. Wink
Chillex
Chillex
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by (Sazy) Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 am

in my time its 9:30am.

ps-good luck with the homework.
(Sazy)
(Sazy)